Tata Magic CNGDownload Tata Magic CNG leaflet
Magic has the following advantages that make it much better than the other vehicles in its class as far as starting issue in rains is concerned.
- Magic CNG does not break down like other vehicles in the rain
- Water Proof connectors in the wiring circuit to prevent shot circuits during rains
- Spark plug located at mid position at significant height to minimise contact with water
Tata Magic CNG features
- Sleek design
- Stylish dashboard
- Comfortable passenger cabin
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Mobile charger provision
- Music system provision
- Superior headlamp
- A bigger 12.5* Kg cylinder that’s double the capacity offered by the competition. Which means, lesser trips to the CNG fuel station and more time for business.
- 275 SI CNG ‘best in its class’ multi point gas injection engine for improved power, faster pickup and better fuel efficiency.
- Best in its class in power & torque for climbing the slopes easily.
- Stainless steel piping system and other safety features ensure absolute safety.
- Wide cushioned seats, Ample leg room and headroom ensure a comfortable ride for the passengers. Also there are options available in seating arrangements.
- The cylinder is placed behind the seats in the rear-hence easy to access and service.
Tata Magic CNG Technical Specifications
- EngineTATA 275 CNG MPGI, BSIV
- Max Power15.65 Kw (21HP) @ 3400 r/min
- Max Torque49 Nm @ 2200 r/min
- ClutchSingle Plate Dry Friction Diaphragm Type
- GearboxGBS 65-5(5.27) Synchromesh
- Front AxleRigid Beam Construction
- Rear AxleSingle Reduction
- BrakesVacuum Assisted Hydraulic Front Disc Rear-Drum
- Mileage33 Km/Kg
- SuspensionParabolic leaf Spring at both Front and Rear: Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
- Tyres145 R 21 LT 8 PR Radial (12 inch)
- Minimum Ground clearance160 mm
- Options in Seating Arrangements6+D, 7+D
- GVW1700 Kg
- Wheelbase2100 mm
- Track Front/Rear1300/1320 mm
- Dimension (LXWXH)3790 mm X 1500 mm X 1845 mm