Tata Magic IRIS CNGDownload Tata Magic Iris CNG leaflet
Tata Magic Iris CNG is indeed the new revolution in urban transport. Safe, stylish and comfortable, it's what the residents of every city have been waiting for. And most of all it's also ECO-FRIENDLY.
Tata Magic Iris CNG Features
- Safer, stylish, comfortable and profitable.
- Comes with a single cylinder dedicated CNG engine, compliant with BS IV norms.
- Fitted with external CNG kits.
- Has a bigger CNG cylinder - 53 litres - which means about 75% more.
- Capacity than 3-wheelers.
- More mileage - 32km/kg*.
- Best-in-class torque.
- Single point gas injection - prevents gas leakages.
- Swagelok joints used between tube and gas cylinder - safe, durable and leak-proof.
- Stainless steel pipes to prevent rusting & leakages.
- Solenoid valve or ITVR (integrated tank valve & regulator) - double stage verification which ensures safe and oil-free gas.
- The cylinder is placed behind the seats in the rear - hence easy to access and service.
Tata Magic Iris CNG Technical Specifications
- Engine TypeSingle cylinder, BS IV, Water cooled, SI engine
- Engine capacity (cm3)611 cm3
- Maximum engine output (HP @ r/min)8.4 kW @ 3000 r/min
- Maximum Torque (HP @ r/m)39 Nm @ 1600-1800 r/min
- Tyre size145R 12 LT radial ply
- L (mm) x B (mm) x H (mm)2960 x 1512 x 1800
- Wheelbase (mm)1650
- Turning circle diameter (m)7
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) (kg)1180
- Fuel tank capacityCNG - 8 kg (53 l)
- Maximum Gradeability (%)22
- Seating ArrangementD+CD+2